Legacy Villas Resort Pool AreaResort style pools surround Legacy Villas Resort.
Legacy Villas Clubhouse for Guest UseLegacy Villas has a state of the art clubhouse for reading or lounging while in La Quinta.
Legacy Villas FountainsLegacy Villas has scenic views for enjoyment and photo opportunities
Relax by the pool at Legacy Villas Luxury RentalsSeveral Pools and Spas are available for the guests who stay at Legacy Villas
Legacy Villas Outside FireplaceLegacy Villas provides several lounge areas for guests to relax
Legacy Villas mountain views in La Quinta
Relax in this tranquil Southern California oasis
Best priced Legacy Villas vacation rentals in La Quinta,California. Private villa residences directly adjacent to the Waldorf La Quinta Resort and Club.
Legacy Villas is the perfect setting for entertaining family and friends, relaxing in the sun, dining under the stars, or cozying up by the indoor or outdoor fireplaces. With La Quinta's average of 250 days of sunshine each year, and Legacy's numerous amenities, you'll find it easy to truly and fully enjoy your vacation here.
The pinnacle of luxury, Legacy Villas feature classic design with a contemporary flare, natural materials and luxurious touches that bring the famed La Quinta Spa's atmosphere right into the home. Each 1705 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bath residence boasts spacious indoor and outdoor living spaces to stretch out and unwind including:
- Private, elegant entry with keyless locks
- A pool and spa less than 25 yards from your door
- Private outdoor dining patio complete with high quality stainless steel BBQ
- Dual master suites with built in minibar, fireplace, en suite master bath with deep soaking tub and stall shower, and outdoor seating area with courtyard fountain
- Spacious open floor plan with 10 foot ceilings and wood beamed living room ceiling
- Designer furnishings inspired by Early California decor
- Wall mounted flat screen T.V. with surround sound-bar in living room and flat screens in every bedroom
- DVD and streaming internet featuring unlimited free on demand movies and T.V. programs from Netflix & Hulu, and hundreds of digital radio stations
- Time Warner HD Cable with HBO and Showtime
- Spa like ambiance featuring Kohler fixtures, rich maple wood cabinetry, granite counters and stone tile floors
- Fully equipped chef's kitchen with premium Kitchen Aid appliances incl. ice-maker
- In-Unit Washer/Dryer
- Three gas fireplaces
- Premium high thread count linens and deluxe bath towels
- I-pod docs, ceilings fans, and alarm clocks throughout
- Villas can also be configured as 2-bedroom and 1-bedroom lock-offs
AMENITIES/THINGS TO DO Click Here
Resting at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, La Quinta is a sunlit paradise that lives up to its well-earned reputation as the "Gem of the Desert."Five-star amenities are just outside your door:
- 5 championship golf courses
- 3 world class spas including famed Spa La Quinta
- Retail shopping at designer chains and boutiques
WHY CHOOSE LEGACY VILLAS?We chose Legacy because it is one of the most spectacular properties we have ever seen and La Quinta is one of the most pristine cities we have ever seen. The resort provides the ultimate luxury retreat for my family, where we can do all the activities we love in the serenity of the desert, right at the base of the dramatic Santa Rosa Mountains. Legacy's lavish array of pools, spas and fountains rivals any resort in the desert. Plus, Legacy is one of the newest and most luxurious properties in the desert. It is built to the latest and highest quality standards. We also love being able to walk next door to the world famous La Quinta Resort and Spa for exclusive shopping, gourmet dining and romantic evenings on the manicured grounds.
PNB Baribus Tennis Open Week Stay
We arrived in La Quinta for a week of tennis watching and stayed at the La Quinta Legacy Villas. The Villa was absolutely gorgeous, as were the grounds. The Villa was very well supplied with all of the items you would need as a home away from home. Extra blankets, pillows, plenty of cutlery, cookware, plates and glassed. Even little plastic plates, bowls and cups if you have toddlers.
We had a parking space in the back under a carport off the street. This particular Villa was up just one flight of stairs and an end unit, close to the pool and clubhouse as well as the path that takes 10 minutes to walk to the La Quinta Waldorf Resort and its great restaurants and shops.
The grounds are so quiet and are residential and the pool and cabanas are very nice to swim and relax in. In the unit is a guest book with tons of information on all the Villas and La Quinta area has to offer. It is short drive to the grocery store and only 10 minutes to the Indian Wells Tennis Garden. We plan on coming back next year and staying here again. They even had laundry detergent for the washing machine! When looking to vacation in the La Quinta/Palm Springs area choose the Legacy Villas if you like to have a home away from home. read more...