– Reservations made within 60 days of arrival date require 100% deposit at time of booking.
– Reservations made more than 60 days prior to arrival require a 50% deposit at time of booking with the remaining 50% due 60 days prior to arrival date (automatically charged to original credit card unless special arrangements are made).
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept checks, credit cards, Paypal, Venmo, Zelle and bank wire transfer.
– For cancellations made at least 60 days prior to arrival, guest shall receive a full refund less $50 admin fee.
– For cancellations made less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to arrival, the cancellation fee is 50% of the total cost of the booking, unless the Property is re-rented, in which case the cancellation fee is 25% of the total cost of the booking or $250, whichever is greater.
– For cancellations made within 30 days of arrival, the entire amount paid is forfeited (unless you purchase Trip Insurance, see terms below)
– COVID RELATED CANCELLATIONS: If during the dates of stay, Legacy Villas is closed for short term rentals or a stay at home order is issued by Riverside County or State of California, guest shall receive a credit for all amounts paid, good towards any future stay (or guest may elect to receive a 50% refund of all amounts paid in lieu of credit).
The maximum number of guests allowed in any one property at any one time is 8 in a 3-bedroom, 6 in a 2-bedroom, 4 in a 1-bedroom and 2 in a Studio. All guests over the age of two are counted toward the maximum. There is an additional charge of $15 per person per night for the 7th and 8th guest in a 3-bedroom, and the 5th and 6th guest in a 2-bedroom. Any party falsely representing the number of people in a property may be subject to immediate eviction without refund.
Check-In / Check-Out Times
Check-In time is 3:00 PM. Check-Out time is 11:00 AM.
Housekeeping and maintenance professionals must have access to all properties from 11:00 am to 3:00 PM and guests who leave after 11:00 AM will be subject to an additional charge.
Early Check-In / Late Check-Out
Very early check-in or late check-out may be arranged for a fee of $50-$100 depending on villa size and time of year, and is at the discretion of our manager and housekeepers. A courtesy 1 hr. early check-in or late check-out may be available upon request if made at least 24 hours in advance, provided there are no back to back guests and subject to the housekeepers’ schedule.
Additional Fees and Taxes
Advertised rates are subject to change without notice and do not include 10% City Occupancy Tax and Departure Cleaning Fee of $95-$200 depending on property size.
Renter Age Requirement
The registered guest must be at least 21 years of age with proper identification and must occupy the rental property the entire term of the reservation.
Daily housekeeping is not included in the nightly rental rate, but is available upon request for a supplemental fee (includes light cleaning, exchanging towels, making the bed and taking out the trash).
Self Check-In and Digital Concierge
Legacy Villas does not have a front desk. Upon arrival, guests are screened at the guard gate (open 24 hrs.), provided with site maps and directed to their villa location, where they use their guest access code to open their villa door. Guests may request for Manager to meet them upon arrival. Legacy Luxury Rentals provides a digital concierge (website) for our guests with information on activities and excursions. Our office is also available to make recommendations.
Minimum/Maximum Stay Requirements
Our pricing for the following peak periods is based on minimum stays (shorter stays will result in added premiums):
– Holiday Periods – 3 night minimum
– BNP Tennis Tournament (March) – 3 night minimum
– BNP Tennis Weekend #1 – 4 night minimum
– Music Festivals (April) – 4 night minimum
– Thanksgiving – 4 night minimum
– Xmas/New Year’s – 4 night minimum
Please contact us for special exceptions to the minimums when within 2 weeks of arrival. All rentals must be for a period of less than 30 nights; no monthly rentals available without transferring units.
Guests are strongly encouraged to purchase Travel Insurance (available at a cost of 7% of the reservation total). If you purchase Travel Insurance, you will receive a prorated refund for the number of nights cancelled due to the documented death or serious injury of any guest or immediate family member, flight delays or cancellations, or access closures due to natural disasters or inclement weather. Optional Cancel For Any Reason coverage can be purchased for an additional 3.8%, allowing you to cancel for reasons not listed and still receive reimbursement for up to 60% of trip cost. Travel Insurance can be purchased in your cart at time of booking, or separately up until 30 days prior to arrival at https://legacyvillas.rentalguardian.com/ (CAFR option must be purchased within 14 days of booking). Damage Protection Insurance, separate from Travel Insurance, is also recommended to cover guests for any accidental damage caused to the property or furnishings and can be purchased at time of booking or anytime up until arrival.
Our properties are all non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outside in exclusive use common areas as long as it does not cause a nuisance to neighbors. Smoking inside will result in a minimum charge of $200.
The villa addresses are NOT registered with the United States Post Office (USPS), so personal mail and deliveries from on-line retailers utilizing USPS, will NOT be delivered to your villa, and will be returned. However, UPS and FedEx will deliver packages to individual properties. Be careful to verify with your shipper who the anticipated last mile delivery service will be before shipping anything to your villa, and always notify the property manager in advance so that he may be able to keep an eye out for packages.
Pet Policies and Fees
Small dogs under 20 lbs. are welcome in most of our villas, subject to the following rules:
♣ Dogs should have their own crate or pet bed and should not sleep on the beds
♣ Dogs must be on a leash in all common areas
♣ Dogs may stay in your villa alone while you are out if they are non-barkers, but please leave your TV on for company; otherwise please take your dog with you.
♣ If a dog is disruptive to other guests (barks in the villa, and/or results in a complaint to the HOA), you will be asked to board your dog during your stay or you will be asked to leave, with no refund.
♣ Maximum Two Dogs per villa
♣ Add $25 per pet, per night (Inquire for Weekly Rates).
Noise Ordinance and Homeowner’s Association Rules
Legacy Villas is part of a Homeowner’s Association that has a noise ordinance and is subject to other official rules of conduct. Violation of Homeowner’s Association Rules may result in fines and/or immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
Pools, Spas and Fitness Center Hours (pools are heated year round)
– Clubhouse Pools, Spa and Gym Hours: 7:00 AM ~ 10:00 PM
– All Satellite Pools and Spas Hours: 8:00 AM ~ 10:00 PM