Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, popularly known as Coachella, is an annual music and arts festival held in Indio, California. The festival has become popular for its eclectic mix of music, art, fashion, and celebrity culture. One of the highlights of Coachella is the parties hosted by companies and celebrities, which are attended by some of the most famous names in the entertainment industry. Though most of the parties have not yet been announced, based on past indications they could include the following:
- Levi’s Party: Levi’s, the American clothing brand, has been hosting a Coachella party for several years. The party features live music, food, and drinks, and is attended by celebrities, musicians, and fashion enthusiasts. In past years, famous attendees of the Levi’s party have included Katy Perry, Emma Watson, and Jared Leto.
- Gobi Tent Party: The Gobi Tent party is one of the most exclusive and sought-after parties at Coachella. The party is hosted by major companies, such as H&M and Calvin Klein, and features performances by up-and-coming musicians, food, and drinks. In past years, famous attendees of the Gobi Tent party have included Emma Stone, Nick Jonas, and Selena Gomez.
- Neon Carnival: The Neon Carnival is one of the largest and most popular parties at Coachella. Hosted by DJ/producer Pasquale Rotella, the party features carnival rides, games, music, and performances by top DJs. In past years, famous attendees of the Neon Carnival have included Paris Hilton, Snoop Dogg, and Rihanna.
- Poppy x Adidas: Poppy, the popular YouTube personality, and Adidas, the German sportswear company, joined forces to host a Coachella party in 2019. The party featured a performance by Poppy, food, drinks, and a pop-up shop selling Adidas merchandise. Famous attendees of the Poppy x Adidas party included Kylie Jenner, Bella Hadid, and Travis Scott.
- The Bumble Bizz & BFF: Bumble, the dating app, has been hosting a Coachella party for several years, with a focus on networking and making new friends. The party features food, drinks, and performances by up-and-coming musicians, and is attended by celebrities, entrepreneurs, and influencers. In past years, famous attendees of the Bumble Bizz & BFF party have included Whitney Cummings, Tyra Banks, and Busy Philipps.
Coachella 2023 is sure to bring together another exciting mix of music, art, fashion, and celebrity culture, and the corporate and private parties, with their array of celebrities in attendance, will no doubt be the highlight for those movers and shakers who are in the know. Legacy Villas La Quinta Resort will continue to serve as the place to stay for a lot of the technicians, musicians and industry executives who regularly attend the festival. With 12 beautiful pools and 10 stylish cabanas, the daytime festivities poolside at Legacy Villas La Quinta are sure to provide a nice complement to the more exotic nighttime locales.